Home AgSkilled 3.0 Truck Licensing

Unit Code: AgSkilled 3.0
Category: Heavy Vehicle

Unit Description

Fee-Free Heavy Vehicle Licence Course

What is the purpose of this course?

AgSkilled 3.0 program is a $5 million investment by the NSW Government to upskill the intensive livestock, extensive livestock, beekeeping, coton, grains, production horticulture, viticulture, and rice-growing industries across NSW.

Trucks are commonly used on farm to transport both inputs and outputs. From medium-rigid to multi-combination, a truck licence is essential for anybody operating a truck as part of their role.

This course is designed for individuals who are required to operate a truck as part of their role.

General Course Information – https://raisetraining.com.au/HV-SS-SUM-General-Info

Expression of Interest – https://raisetraining.com.au/AgSkilledEOI

Who is this course for?

Anybody required to operate a truck as part of their role on farm.

Due to the high demand and limited capacity, funding for truck licences has been limited to two per farming business.

You must be Smart and Skilled eligible, which requires you to be:

  • 15 years old or over
  • no longer at school
  • living or working in NSW
  • an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen.

Currently working or seeking to work on-farm in the agricultural plant-growing and livestock industry sectors, or an employer in those industry sectors.

Do you need a licence?

The outcome of this course will provide successful participants with a heavy vehicle licence that will allow them to operate a heavy vehicle with an automatic or synchromesh gearbox*

*This funded course does not include the training required to provide an individual with the additional skills required to operate a heavy vehicle with a Road Ranger gearbox. For you to obtain an open Road Ranger licence without a Condition B, you will need to either undergo a separate fee-based course or meet the strict requirements set out

How long does the course take?

Truck licencing courses consist of both theory and prac􀆟cal components. The length of training varies based on licence class.

What qualification do I get?

Units of competency

  • TLILIC2015 Licence to drive a medium rigid vehicle, or
  • TLILIC2016 Licence to drive a heavy rigid vehicle, or
  • TLILIC3017 Licence to drive a heavy combination vehicle, or
  • TLILIC3018 Licence to drive a multi-combination vehicle

The unit of competency delivered will depending on the licence class you require.


Training Partners

Holiday Coast Training

( Mid North Coast, NSW )

123 Training Solutions

( Newcastle and Lake Macquarie, NSW )


( Southern Highlands and Shoalhaven )

ABC Driving School

( Sydney, NSW )

Click here to find your closest Training Partner


Similar Courses

Unit Code :


Category :

Unit Code :


Category :

Shopping Basket

Apply to this course through one of our training partners

Mid North Coast, NSW
Newcastle and Lake Macquarie, NSW
Southern Highlands and Shoalhaven
Sydney, NSW